Somehow I find myself almost all the way through March without having written an update on here for some time!! So what have I been doing for these past 3 months, well thats actually a good question as I should really be holding myself accountable and summarising for my own benefit…..
- Reading & Learning – I have taken the time to revisit a lot of the systems and products that I have previously (and even recently) bought, garnering further information and tips and techniques that I can incorporate into my business and methods. Its been quite an eye opening time as whilst I have learnt a fair bit I also lose track of how many times I have read the same old stuff. Which goes to prove either of two points, that this stuff actually works or there are a lot of people making money selling re-hashed content to ‘newbies’! Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below….
- Planning & Strategising – I have been breaking down my goals into smaller rungs on the ladder so that I can take the steps to climb higher and higher with success and an income to match. I have also looked at the different aspects of my business as it is now and as I want it to be to enable me to break it down into different sectors/types and income streams which will work pwerfully when pulled together.
- Product Development – I have been working on my planned products for 2010 (more to follow later..) which are both a combination of outsourced products which I will have rights to and also own produced by yours truly! My goal is to start to get those out there so that I can build my affiliate connections and reputation as well as achieve some sales along the way.
- Socialising – I have managed to enjoy myself along the way, doing plenty of socialising. Sadly its not been the best of business networking as yet as due to work commitments I missed out on a jaunt to Vegas to meet up with my mentor Alex Jeffreys along with the opportunity to attend Mike Filsaime’s Affiliate Appreciation weekend and meet up with lots of my fellow Marketing With You students. You can read more of the exploits over at my pal Marcus Passey’s blog. However I am looking to make up for that with some networking here in the UK and I’m looking to meet up with Sean Beardmore, Iain Buchanan & Rob Bradley in Birmingham soon – guys if you’re reading this get in contact and we can throw some dates around, or alternatively if anyone else is local and fancies a pint and some strategising….
- Anything else – sure there is tons of other stuff such as my actual day job, following all the sport thus far this year and of course the day to day house work & tasks, but no point going down that route as affects us all!!
So as we continue on the journey through 2010, what am I doing now and what are my main priorities…
Blogging – this blog has once again got to become my main priority and focus as I have been neglecting it. I need to go back to basics and hold myself accountable whilst adding value and building relationships so I will make a commitment to post at least once a week from here on in.
List Building - I need to focus on building my list and further enhancing and deepening the relationship that I have with my subscribers. Having recently digested a number of high profile products I will begin to put the ideas into practice and the experiences that I have along the way will allow me to both build and add value to those on my list.
Thats enough for now, stay tuned for my next update….